Shop Update Dec 19

Shop Update!

I've added some great vintage accessories to the shop today!

After all that Christmas shopping, you deserve a little treat for yourself, right?

 
I love the Victorian look and these definitely have it! They would look so perfect peeking out from a long floral dress.

 
I adore the way these button up with little elastic straps and buttons! Very Victorian!

A little bit of 80s does the 40s! I'm so into the 40s look and feel of these oxfords.

These are so rugged, I think they would look so great paired with a flirty dress!

This cute little envelope bag looks like a mini briefcase when you detach the shoulder strap!
 
This little cutie is lined with satiny white fabric.

Stop by and see what else is in my shop at In the Hammock Vintage!!


7 comments

  1. those cowboy boots are amazing!!!!

    <3
    Alicia
    Wholesomefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage white boots...they remind me of ice skates I had as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those white boots and the envelope bag are beautiful! Like Meeling, the boots also remind me of ice skates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Victorian granny boots are so beautiful and elegant :D :D Great for winter and spring too <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayhay!
    How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

    Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

    Thanks and love,
    Cindy from www.glamourblog.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Victorian Ankle Boots!! Seriously adorable.

    KF x

    ReplyDelete