I'm bringing back the Vintage Blog Link Party here at In the Hammock Vintage!
I'm going to try something a little different and leave this one open for the entire month of June so everyone gets a chance to participate and check out the links. Don't forget to stop back by later in the month to see if there are new blogs you haven't visited yet!
Every month I will choose someone from the list as the Featured Blogger of the Month!! This month the Featured Blogger is:
This is a group of bloggers/etsy sellers who run the Vintage Kiddo Collective Etsy Team.
This is a fun new blog I just discovered through the Vintage Blog Link Party! I love vintage kid's clothing, I think it's just so adorable! I've even listed some children's items in my own Etsy shop. The VKC blog features lots of cute kid's items as well as giveaways and links to interesting articles on the web!
Now onto this month's Vintage Blog Link Party!
The link party is a great way to get your link out there for other vintage bloggers to find you, as well as a way to find other great blogs to read!
Please try to visit a few of the other blogs on the list and if someone stops by your blog from the link up and follows you, try to visit them as well. Let's keep this fun and easy!
The rules are simple:
- Add your link to the linky list.
- Leave a comment about what your blog is all about with a link
- Grab the button and add it to your sidebar or a post, or tweet about the link up to spread the word
- Visit at a few of the other participants and let them know you stopped by
- Don't forget to follow my blog so you can see if your blog is the featured blog next month!
Thanks, everyone for participating, and I hope we are able to make some new blog friends!
Thanks for stopping by, everyone!