Find of the Week (3)

During all of my thrifting, antiquing, vintage-ing, etc, there's always something that stands out!

This week, I found this fabulous 80s clasp belt!


 It's a bright, grass green elastic with gold colored metal clasp.


I'm loving the 80s glam look paired with something a little more understated, so the belt really wows ya!


The dress is thrifted too, of course :)

What kinds of accessories are you into right now?

What great vintage or thrift finds did you uncover this week??

Linking up to:

Thrift Share Mondays at Apron Thrift Girl
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays at Coastal Charm
Thrifty Thursdays at Born Again Crafter
Junkin Finds Friday at A La Carte
Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures
Vintage Thingie Thursday at Colorado Lady

10 comments

  1. I sooo remember this type of belt:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm really into big floppy hats and anything lace right now. Can't wait to see what I uncover thrifting this week!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80's glam is right! Ugh- gold and jewel tones, I remember them clearly!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I Love My Three Sons and leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun--love how you paired it with this simple dress.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun...I think I had one just like it back in the day! Too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old rhinestone jewelry! Love this belt! You made a great find! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome 80's belt for sure! Thanks for joining in JFF for the last time! hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool belt! Goes great with that dress too!
    Thanks for linking up at Thrifty Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete