Vintage Blog Link Party and Featured Blogger!

Hi, everyone! I want to thank everyone who participated last week in the very first Vintage Blog Link Party here at In the Hammock Vintage. A lot of awesome blogs linked up and I saw a lot of familiar faces, as well as many new ones! I want everyone to feel welcome to join so we can continue to keep in touch and make new friends each week.





Every week, I will chose someone from the list as the Featured Blogger of the Week. This week, the Featured Blogger is:



Margaret from Penny Dreadful Vintage blogs about her own vintage style with fantastic outfit photos, but she doesn't stop there. She also featured fun and interesting vintage articles she's found throughout the week, keeps up with the hottest vintage items on Etsy, and also posts the most gorgeous pics of vintage style icons! 


Her etsy shop, Penny Dreadful Vintage, has some of the cutest and most colorful vintage around. I've had my eye on this pinafore for weeks, and how's this suit for an Easter outfit?


So stop by and say hi to Penny Dreadful Vintage today!


Now onto this week's Vintage Blog Link Party!

The link party is a great way to get your link out there for other vintage bloggers to find you, as well as a way to find other great blogs to read!

 There are no strict rules on who can add their link, just have a vintage blog, or at least occasionally feature vintage clothing, items, or lifestyle on your blog.

I'll leave the linky open all week, and next weekend, I'll pick one blog from the list to feature here at In the Hammock Vintage. Then we can start a new link up next week!

Please try to visit a few of the other blogs on the list and if someone stops by your blog from the link up and follows you, try to visit them as well. Let's keep this fun and easy!

I'm still trying to pick a specific day to hold the link party each week, any suggestions on a good time of the week?













The rules are simple:


  • Add your link to the linky list
  • Leave a comment about what your blog is all about
  • Grab the button and add it to your sidebar or a post, or tweet about the link up to spread the word
  • Visit at a few of the other participants and let them know you stopped by
  • Don't forget to follow my blog so you can see if your blog is the featured blog next week!


Thanks, everyone for participating, and I hope we are able to make some new blog friends!


20 comments

  1. Lovely idea!! I'm a teen and blog about vintage clothes, movies, thrifting,and my newest finds =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to join the party! I blog about vintage fashion & trends, thrifting, selling, history, and more! I love to feature other sellers items :)

    Liz @ Salvaged Style Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo la la I'm loving that leopard print dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! My blog started as a way to document my venture in selling vintage goods on my Etsy, but quickly turned into a lifestyle blog where I feature goodies and knick knacks around the web that inspire and interest me. I try to feature vintage on a rotating bases to keep the original heart of the blog beating regularly. I'd love to join the party!!
    x.o. Mattie @ Odelma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! I blog about thrift finds, vintage clothing, sewing/crafting projects and I'm doing a 52-week photo project of my Boston Terrier.

    Can't wait to check out some new blogs too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crazy OMG!
    1: I love link partys!

    2: I love vintage

    3: Penny Dreadful is creme de la cream! She is unbelevably good, gorgeous with a great eye for vintage. Here I toot my horn- last April, on an Etsy forum a young lady was asking about how to get more traffic to her Etsy shop. I said: YOU HAVE TO BLOG! She didn't want to show her face (seeing how gorgeous she is, I can't imagine why) but she did, and the rest is history! She even surpassed me in followers AND quit her day job to sell vintage full time. All her readers should send me thank you notes, she is so awesome.

    I added my url, and will add your widget to my sidebar. Thanks so much! -Bella Q
    Enter to Win My Shabby Apple Dress Give-Away- the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, tried to put your widget up...the code is off. it just posted a bunch of weird spell check and code.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just discovered you after you left a comment at Lottie Loves. Of course, I had to check you out and what a lovely idea it is to spread the word about each other. I shall certainly join in.
    Lottie-x-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Citizen Rosebud!! I fixed the code :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, had a little typo in my link, but I fixed it. thanks so much for letting me know, and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you posted this in:

    http://www.etsypreneur.com/groups/vintage-clothing-lovers/

    Great looking blog, hope I see some of my items real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great idea. I have a post on Friday I am thinking of eliminating. If I do, I will gladly be a part of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is such a wonderful idea :) great way to feature vintage bloggers!

    thanks for stopping by my blog too, you're so sweet! im following you now too <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pick for the featured blog & i love how you do that!



    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to join the party~ I'm what you would call a modern day flapper~ name speaks for itself~ I love re-storing the past and in fuzing it with the present~ I'm a Milliner~ re-creating vintage inspired Cocktail hats and Fascinators~ along with my vintage finds, I create the look of a 1920's flapper, living in the modern day world.

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so adorable! I love her use of bright colors, especially those aqua tights!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your blog! Your outfits are amazing! I'm following :) please follow me www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks again for posting about me Carrie, and I'm looking forward to setting aside some time tonight to visit all these other blogs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's a fun idea and I love the post. She looks so adorable in those outfits. Happy Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome blog. I sometimes get razzed for the vintage clothes I like. Great to see aothers who appreciate them. Thanks for the great linkup.

    ReplyDelete