Vintage Blog Link Party and Featured Blogger! March 31

Welcome to another week of the Vintage Blog Link Party here at In the Hammock Vintage!




Every week I choose someone as the Featured Blogger of the Week!! This week the Featured Blogger is:

Angela from Pickles on Pizza!!



Don't forget to visit her fun etsy shop, Ginger's Girl:



I'm totally digging this vintage apothecary box!

So go visit Pickles on Pizza today!!


Now onto this week's Vintage Blog Link Party!

The link party is a great way to get your link out there for other vintage bloggers to find you, as well as a way to find other great blogs to read!

Please try to visit a few of the other blogs on the list and if someone stops by your blog from the link up and follows you, try to visit them as well. Let's keep this fun and easy!


The rules are simple:



  • Add your link to the linky list.
  • Leave a comment about what your blog is all about with a link
  • Grab the button and add it to your sidebar or a post, or tweet about the link up to spread the word
  • Visit at a few of the other participants and let them know you stopped by
  • Don't forget to follow my blog so you can see if your blog is the featured blog next week!


Thanks, everyone for participating, and I hope we are able to make some new blog friends!

 Thanks for stopping by, everyone!


12 comments

  1. I'm Liz from Salvaged Style Vintage. My blog is about all things vintage, finds from etsy, and my own shop. I LOVE to promote other sellers! Stop by and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apothecary box is indeed rather lovely. Wouldn't it be nice in the bathroom x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun...I love Angela's blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you visit and your invitation to the Vintage Link Blog party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nina here from Adventures of ArtsyNina. We bought a house built in 1886, because we love Old Stuff. If that's not an adventure, I don't know what is! Just my day-to-day ramblings in between remodeling and hunting for vintage junk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie you are so fast! I was just putting the button in my blog post and you had already been there! thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning!!! Just added my link. I blog about retro beauty and style and some random things in my life.

    That apothecary box is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) I have added a link yo my blog, about anything vintage or vintage inspired that takes my fancy really! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for making me the featured blogger. I was out of town and didn't have wi-fi for a few days :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just linked my blog and started following this one =) If anyone is interested its about a vintage teen everyday life =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Vintage Kiddo Collective is a brand new blog and Etsy Team featuring awesome vintage goodies for kiddos! Thanks for the link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. be sure you post you blog link on the vintage etsy society team page! I love this idea!
    martha

    ReplyDelete